About RSMeans Online
Whether planning, budgeting or estimating, RSMeans Data Online is the quickest way to find reliable cost data on construction materials, equipment and labor.
Construction professionals from all corners of the industry access RSMeans Data Online to build complete estimates, find and validate construction costs, compare local costs against national averages, or get quick, conceptual estimates for a variety of building types. We continue to grow and update our construction cost database of over 85,000 unit prices, 25,000 building assemblies and 42,000 facilities repair and remodeling costs covering every category of construction.
- Comprehensive: find costs for nearly every category of construction
- Localized: customize cost data to reflect prices in your market
- Up-to-date: online database is updated year-round as costs change
- Save time: locate costs in seconds in our searchable database
- Improve planning: Verify costs and evaluate alternatives
- Increase efficiency: Get updated labor rates, productivity data, equipment rental rates
RSMeans data is North America’s leading source of construction cost information. We offer dependable cost data that is locally relevant, accurate and up-to-date. Available in convenient book, CD, eBook and online formats, owners, developers, architects, engineers and contractors use RSMeans data from Gordian to get the information they need to build competitive cost estimates and control construction costs.